Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 - The wonder of it all!

Well, here I am again: Busy as a bee and twice as annoying, no doubt. I have been seeking a way, for a long time, to get back on line, and today it just "happened". I went to the blog and was able to sign on. So, there's no stopping me now.

First, an update: One of my dear friends and valued clients, Knitty City, has a new website and since I write the blog, I cannot recommend it enough.




If you love fiber, knitting and retailing (and especially if you live in NY) you should check it out. I write the artist profiles and the blog and it's great fun and, to boot, it keeps me up with all things going on in a world I thoroughly enjoy.



Secondly, I'm working on booking authors for a big upcoming show in NY - targeted to the same crowd: Check out Vogue Knitting Live on line to read about the show, and check the Knitty City website to learn who will be appearing at Pearl's booth.

Thirdly, I had a great thanksgiving. Filled with wonder,
friends, parades, good weather and great food. I hope you did, as well.
I'll be back soon. I have lots to talk about and look forward to getting reacquainted after this long hiatus.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home