Wednesday, March 04, 2009

It's been a long, long time

...and much has happened since my last post - over 2 years ago! Much of it has been very traumatic, but some things have been very positive. Here's a picture of the most positive occurrence. She'll be 2 this month.


Her name is Ella. She's my daughter's daughter, aka: my grand-daughter! That's what happens when you are the world's youngest mother - Well, that's not actually so. I understand there's a few of us who had their kids young and find themselves in this place. People who know me well, know that I'm delighted. It just takes a while to get used to the title. She's a barrel of fun and she tends to get into some good trouble. She's also my favorite model, as one would imagine. The clothes are fast and easy to make and shaping is not an issue. Yes, I knitted her that sweater. It's made of ArtYarns Ultra Merino and it's wonderful to work with and, hopefuaally, twice as nice to wear. I will be updating regularly from now on. The "trauma" is not worth focusing on, so I will be looking ahead at new knits, current assignments and wonderful yarns. There will also be plenty of pictures. Here we go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home