Monday, November 08, 2004

It's all about the boys....

I know I said i didn't have any more knitted projects to show. Well, it's not exactly true. Actually, I do have some and since i'm beginning to catalogue them (in pictures), I thought I'd share one of my favorites with you. The daughter of my friend, Nan, recently had a baby boy. (Nan, you may recall, is my ages-older friend - she's the one who doesn't knit or read my blog.) Since I am always knee-deep in a stash of provence cotton and always have blue and cream on hand (you never know when a new baby will pop onto the scene), I designed a sweet little sweater for him. Here's a picture of it.

Right after that, our niece, Rebecca and her husband, Brian, had a little boy. He was born into a family of Yankee's fans but, unfortunately, he didn't bring any good luck with him in terms of the Series. (I personally think he may be an undercover spirit that was sent to help the Red Sox since he's been way too cheerful for the past few weeks.) So, I decided to knit him his first baseball jacket. That will be ready for its' debut later this week. With a little luck, I'll get the kid to model it for me.





I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home