Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and A Good Year, too



I love it when the holidays converge--it's kind of like the universe is telling us to get it together cause, in the end, we're all in it together! Have a wonderful holiday season and may the year ahead be filled with good health, love, happiness and work you love!

Tomorrow I will be posting again with an update on my recent sojourn in the City of Lights. In the meantime, I'll leave you with my good wishes and this picture of holiday charm from the Palais Royale.

Bon Annee!

5 Comments:

Blogger krediet said...

Hello pjjhowe ,

What a nice blog you have here! Amazing stuff! Blogger may be proud to have you on board! It must have been a lot of time and effort! The way I like it!

Kindest regards, and thanks for your information!

Anne hypotheken

10:01 AM  
Blogger alltangledup said...

happy new year Phyllis! May 2006 bring lots of new adventures for you and Magellan ;-)

2:14 PM  
Blogger arnoldtaft0243 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

12:05 AM  
Blogger Long Island Guide said...

Hi pjjhowe,

I’m starting a free book of the month on various topics. No strings attached just go to my blog and download the file..

This month… Secrets of a Happy Marriage Revealed!

Here’s some of the topics…

How to handle conflicts properly.
How to solve problems together without the feeling of outwitting your partner.
How to become interdependent to each other.

Visit my blog http://www.longislandguide.com/blog to download you free book.

And for other information we have so many different topics including Long Island Jaguar Dealers at our site.

Always the best,
Lonny

3:01 AM  
Blogger Alicia Bennett said...

Greetings, I was reading some blogs and happened on your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how it has a good feel.

Look forward to reading more.
Regards,

What is a timeshare?

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home