Sunday, September 11, 2005

To all my would-be correspondents

I cannot determine the email addresses of those who write to me. I am sure it's because it's something screwy that I have done in the initial set-up but I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. At present, your emails are delivered to an inbox on my email site and the return address shows as "anonymous". If you write to me, pls. include your email address within the body of your email since I would really like to respond but cannot.
Signed,
Frustrated in NY
phyllis
knitting and howe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I have been reading your posts for awhile. We were in Portland this past weekend. Great city, but did not have time for the yarn stores. Each time we have gone, we keep tacking on more days for all the things to see. Did you get to see the rose gardens? Aren't they beautiful.
Are you still de-stashing? If possible, I would take some of what you are willing to give away. I knit hats and trying to learn to do socks for our Gilda's club which is a cancer support group here in Detroit. My address is gpmerlo@wowway.com. If it's gone, that's okay too. It was a very generous offer of you.-Patti

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home