Tuesday, October 26, 2004

i think i have got it, professor higgins

Here is the beginning of some of the pictures I promised. Only god know where it will finally pop up, but i'm using trial and error here so be patient. This is to be filed under, "What Makes Me Happy: I call this beauty: Fall harvest in union square.
(FYI: I have a recipe for a peach crostata that's so easy and yet makes one look like a genius in the kitchen - If you're interested, do write and i'll send it along.)

After another hour or two worth of work, I should have the next picture ready to go. Stay tuned.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Phyllis I had no idea they still had peaches in US Market. Gotta get me some when I get back from Music City USA. And your recipe. oxoxo Kay

8:56 PM  
Blogger Colette said...

Great photo! I love autumn in NYC - and yes please I would love your recipe - Thanks

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home