Saturday, October 23, 2004

Day One

I have been considering creating my own personal blog ever since I found Mason Dixon Knitting - one of my personal favorites. To find a hard core group of determined and altruistic knitters in my own backyard has been a source of great good fortune. The most wonderful friendships and information about unique sources have come from this thing called blogging, and, today, I come into the fold with the hope that some of you will come in from the cold for a virtual cup of tea, some knitting and a lot of good natured observation.

I hope to share with you my favorite passions (and patterns) , wools and yarns that I have come to know and love (and some I am not so fond of), interesting places in New York (the city I have grew up in and have loved all my life) and anything else that enters my fibre infested brain.

Welcome!




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phyllis! Welcome to Blogville. We'll be right over with a casserole.

Guess what? I'm in Ann's house in Nashville, posting this from her computer----maybe we ARE the same person after all.

So great to have you in the neighborhood, Love, Kay

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your blog. Fluffy and I loved all the great links and are going shopping for some yarn right now!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home